Samstag, 29. August 2009

Still China....Qingdao Ocean World & Harbin Polarland in Sun Island Park....

A friend sent me following video links showing polar bears in Qingdao Ocean World and Harbin Polarland/Sun Island Park...See yourself. In total, they seem to care for 6 polar bears, 3 in each park...By the way, it is really not easy to find up-to-date-videos, photos or articles about polar bears in China...But maybe some of you find it interesting anyway...

As the K-Files blog has regular visitors from Asian countries, I would like to encourage you to get in touch whenever you find something about polar bears in your countries. All information will be highly appreciated...Thank you in advance!



Video here...

"I have been to Harbin in China two weeks ago and the most unforgettable place is the Harbin Polarland in "Sun island Park". I notice the marine mammals inside such as seals, wolfs and polar bears are living in a very poor and drab environment., especially the seals. four seals swim in a place. I guess it is about 100 sqm as I seen from above. They keep on swimming around and around. the wolfs are so bony and look pathetic. I really don't know how to mention their situation. I guess this kind of "ZOO" may be quite popular in China. I am placing this video to Yahoo because I want to help these pitiful mammals"

28.01.2007



Source here..., video here

Keine Kommentare: