Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

HO,Ho,Ho....Christmas again....

Remember this letter box...??? After I learned about it, I promised myself that I would write Father Christmas this year, yeah, I did it...together with some Rodriguan kids...I doubt, it will arrive at time, as usual, we have been late...but we wanted to wish Father Christmas too a very happy...

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

So, we hope you are all done with your Christmas preparations, (the outpost has still to bake cookies, to clean the house, to iron, to do some shopping, to write to all friends and family... and to upload the drawings of the kids...so link comes later)


Feliz Navidad - Frohe Weihnachten - Merry Christmas - Joyeux Noel - Hyvaa joulua- God Jul - Glædelig Jul - Vrolijk Kerstfeest - Buone Feste Natalizie - Feliz Natal - 圣诞快乐 - メリークリスマス

And as to the bears, this year please hands off...., let Father Christmas do what he has to do...!

4 Kommentare:

Dostoy hat gesagt…

Sounds like you're very busy!

But it's so wonderful that you still take the time to help the kids write letters to Father Christmas.

You are an amazing person!

Birgit Rudolph/Dirk Krehl hat gesagt…

Dear Dostoy,

I teach kids here in my spare time, and as I wanted to write to Santa Claus myself,I have to admit I just convinced them to use our lesson this way...)))In addition they learned something about Greenland, polar bears and Knut and his family(most of these kids have started to take lessons recently so for them everything is new).

And yes, I am busy, I have just done one part of my bakery, it's in the oven and then I have to do the rest of my shopping ( just what is still missing, no gift shopping, instead of being here I should have already started the ironing...))

1000 kisses (yes, I am generous today as it's Christmas Eve) to you from here

Birgit

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear Birgit, I wish you and your family and friends there in the far away Aussenposten a MERRY CHRISTMAS. And also take hereby the opportunity to thank you for all your efforts in bringing us news from all over the world, and not only regarding polar bears. I always know that when I want to read something special, I simply have to come here and enjoy. By the way, keep the ironing and the cleaning for next weeks. These jobs unfortunately never run away that far but can wait when nicer things needs to be done like the cooking, the eating and the fun with the family and friends.
Big hugs,
Patricia from Leuven

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich moechte auch Frohe Weihnachten und ein Frohes Neues Jahr wuenschen!

Jessica aus Rodrigues.