Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009

Mercedes again...

Me again, Mercedes, just want to show you where I will be going....
It's close to some place called Kincraig....And this kind of view will people have who visit me...I have heard that there was a wolves' look out, would be great to see some of them one day...Three have been sent to Edinburgh but two are still supposed to be there, a couple...And here is another visitor's platform, when the picture was taken it was not yet ready...

And here you can see one of my keepers from Edinburgh, she was a very demanded person during the last weeks...By the way the name of the carnivores head keeper is Alison MacLean. BBC came to see me and her, asking lots of questions....There were a lot of articles too, one was also about Assiniboine Zoo where Debby, another Canadian died last year, their zoo is not any more equipped to keep polar bears which is a sad thing as Winnipeg is so close to where we come from...
You can find all these photos and lots of others in Aaron Seddon's photostream, he is a journalist from Scotland and seems to be quite interested in me...Anyway have a look there...

And just for the records, the correct name of my new home is Highland Wildlife Park Kincraig, Kingussie, Scotland...Now you should be able to find me there after my arrival and when I will have adjusted...

Photo credits:
Aaron Seddon (Many thanks!!!)

Related:
- For Manitoba bear good life is in Scotland
- Highland Wildlife Park Kincraig

Keine Kommentare: