Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2009

Preparations for the Highlands...Or Mercedes, the huntress...

Yeah, it's me again, Mercedes...Knut's outpost still wanted to have a personal statement concerning my preparations for the Scottish Highlands...So I did some hard thinking...(although Peter always thinks it's more about smelling sea lions...)...-
But does this look like a sea lion...??? And as sea lions don't belong to the natural food chain in Scotland, at least not here in the Zoo in Edinburgh, where by the way, I really did my best to live up fully to the zoo's motto displayed in our restaurant...It's all about sustainable sources and biodegradability...You could say, it's the packaging which is important...Easily to dispose of... and what is even better, no cutlery needed...
And now I am looking forward to some really nice yummieh rabbits, a well-meaning bird told me there would be lots of them in the Highlands...So, going into the crate won't be a big deal....

Photo credits:
PeterEdin (Mercedes the huntress.../1-5), and AvroVulcan (the crate)

Thank you so much for your promptness to use your photos! I really recommend to visit their photostreams on flickr as there is a lot more to discover...

Keine Kommentare: