Sonntag, 22. März 2009

Sechs Monate - ein halbes Jahr...

Sechs Monate Vermissen - Six months of missing...

Due to the latest topics again photos of Thomas Dörflein with the wolves...

I just saw that today ChristinaM posted a beautiful video about the feeding of the white wolves...don't miss it, either you click on the photo in the right column to honor Mr.Dörflein or visit directly ChristinaM's beautiful blog. Thank you ChristinaM for sharing and reviving these intense moments.

Photo credits: ChristinaM (1,3), Frau Schnatterliese (2)

2 Kommentare:

Dostoy hat gesagt…

I find it so amazing that he could get so close to such magnificent creatures. He had a true gift, indeed. And the animals could sense it. I still find it so very sad that he passed away.

Simba hat gesagt…

I just learned hat on Saturday the female wolf of the pack had to be killed as she was having a tumor. I did not know that.

It seems as if the sad news won't stop.

Farewell, beautiful white wolf of Bearlin, you will be missed too.

And as to Thomas Dörflein...zou are right, Dostoy, it is still hard to believe that he passed away so early. When I watch all th ephotos and videos of him being together with all the different kind of bears , wolves and Knut, I am surprised all over again how he was able to get so close to all f them. And I want to thank him for each moment he was devoted to all of them.

Birgit

Birgit